Eastgate provides a day programme, 8.30am to 4.30pm weekly.
Each service user creates a lifestyle plan which assists in developing their goals and creates opportunities to participate in the community.
* Decision making and choices
* Personal likes and dislikes
* Interaction within the community
* Communication and understanding
* Physical and emotional well being
The programme offers variation in activities and is designed around the service users lifestyle plans. Currently our activities include Dance, Tai Chi, Art, Choir, Swimming, Gym, Cafes, music, table tennis, cooking or other person interests. These alter as personal goals are achieved or changed.